The design activity is often divided into separate phases – System design and detailed design. System design is sometime also called top- level design. This system design aims to identify and models that should be in the system, the specifications of these models, and how they interact with each other to produce the desired result. At the end of the system design all the major data structure, file formats, and the major modules in the system and their specification are decided.
The main scope of the system design is
- Defining a system
- Explaining the different phases of system development life cycle
- Enumerating the components of the system analysis
- Explaining the components of the system design
- The background entity for Mobile showroom is mainly on paper work.
- All the documents, reports where prepared and maintained manually by the employers.
- So the primary scope of this project will reduce the paper work and to have system generated bill with accurate calculation.